Candidates for enrollment
The student who will prosper at Veritas …
- Is being reared in a family that values academic, spiritual, and moral education.
- Is from a family which understands the home to be the primary educational entity in the child’s life, but also sees the value of a positive teacher/mentor and peer group interaction in a small-group setting.
- Is from a family which seeks an education that will prepare the child to grow in wisdom and stature, in favor with God and man.
- Is a student who has a strong work ethic and has learned to appreciate the rewards of work well done. This student will find that while the Veritas approach may be rigorous, it is not burdensome.
Parents are responsible for ordering their student’s curriculum. We will provide a booklist with the exact ISBN numbers for each book. Books can be ordered from any bookstore, but we suggest Homeschool Hangout or Learning Things.
How to register
We are excited that you are considering application to Veritas Classical Schools. We desire to partner with you in the education of your child(ren). As you begin the registration process, please take a few minutes to read through the admission procedure. Applications are accepted throughout the current school year and are processed on an “as available” basis.
- Attend an Open House or view our Virtual Open House
- Complete Application
- Provide educational background of student
- Prepare parent’s testimony
- At least one parent is required to include a written testimony of his or her walk of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pay registration fees
Receipt of the admissions paperwork will begin the process of admissions. We will contact you if further information is needed. You will receive verification by email once we have processed all of your information.
We would not have been able to successfully homeschool our children without Veritas. The accountability that Veritas provides is so necessary.– Veritas parent